Healthy & Fresh
Stew Sea Cucumber & Fish Maw Casserole
- 2 pre-soaked sea cucumbers, cut into 3 inches a piece
- 2 fish maw (about 100g) (prepared and soaked overnight)
- 250g fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 cups of chicken soup (400ml)
- 1 cup of dried fungus
- 5 dried oysters
- 5 dried scallops
- 3 slices of ham
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 slices ginger
- 2 dried mandarin peel
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- Follow how to prepare dried sea cucumber directions to prepare the cucumber.
- Follow directions listed on our website to prepare fish maw overnight. Cut into 2 inches a piece.
- Soak dried fungus in hot water, and let them sit for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan. Add ginger, garlic and dried mandarin peel, until fragrant. Add dried oysters and ham, stir-fry for a minute. Add in sea cucumbers and fish maw and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add 2 table spoon oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, and sugar. Add 4 cups of chicken soup, enough to cover the ingredients. Add dried scallops and dried fungus. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer till it almost dry up.
- Add broccoli, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, mix well, cover and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat. Add cooking wine and cook for few minutes.